The City of Calgary – Parks, Urban Conservation Lead has shared some contact information regarding wildlife:

Injured wildlife

Contact Calgary Wildlife Rehabilitation Society (403-239-2488 / www.calgarywildlife.org) or the Alberta Institute for Wildlife Conservation (403-946-2361 / www.aiwc.ca) to see if they can send out a volunteer to do a rescue.

Witnessing wildlife harassment

Jackrabbits are a wildlife species and therefore provincially regulated; City of Calgary does not have any jurisdiction over them and cannot handle requests. Call Alberta Fish and Wildlife Calgary office at 403-297-6423 for advice.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s