Holiday Display Contest Rules
- Enter by sending a photo of your display, contact information and DQCA membership number to: firstname.lastname@example.org . When you enter, you consent to having your photo published on DQCA’s Facebook page. If you are unable to provide a photo, please email email@example.com, and we will arrange to take a photo.
- All entrants must be a current member of the DouglasQuarry Community Association. One entry per household. To purchase a membership, please visit: www.dqca.ca/membership. Annual memberships are $25/family or $10/seniors, and this is a great way to support activities within the community.
- Submission deadline is December 18, 2020. All photos will be posted on DQCA’s Facebook page on December 19, 2020.
- To vote for your favourites, simply “like” the pictures on DQCA’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/DouglasQuarryCA). Voting closes on January 7, 2021.
- Two categories for contest:
a. Best use of lights
b. Best non-light entry (wreath, seasonal container, etc.)
- Prizes for each category, determined by total number of votes:
a. First place: $100 gift card
b. Second place: $50 gift card